Saturday, February 7, 2015

January 2015

This is my final post of the day.  With this post, it makes six for the day. I wanted to get caught up with the cards that I made over the years and I know there's more that I didn't take pictures of but this feels like an accomplishment to get up-to-date.


These are all birthday cards with the exception of a wedding card.  January is a busy month for birthdays in my life, including my own.



This card what for M's dad.  I still struggle with masculine cards.



This one was for my Grandpa's 80th birthday.


This one was for Tanya Z's birthday.


This one was for my cousin Ryan's wedding.  Ryan, a girl, married her long-time boyfriend Paul in Mexico on January 29th.


Finally, this is M's birthday card.  Our birthdays are 16 days apart.


No comments:

Post a Comment