Sunday, June 5, 2011

Jamie's Birthday

For my sister's birthday, I made her two things.  One, her birthday card and two, a shadow box with butterflies in it.  I picked pink and black because those are the colors of my sister's room.  I embossed each butterfly and put a flat backed pearl on each one. I bent up the wings of the butterflies just enough where they don't hit the glass.  She loved it and she is going to hang it in her bathroom, which is off of her bedroom.  She has been looking for something to hang in her bathroom and she said this will be perfect.  While I didn't envision it in a bathroom when I made it, I think it will be perfect in there.





1 comment:

  1. Super cute birthday card, and the butterfly art is gorgeous. Love the embossing and the way you made them look like they are just about to flutter away!
    Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete